Monday, February 26, 2018

2018 Reading Challenges

Since I read 109 books last year I thought that I can reach the 100 book mark again and set my Goodreads reading goal to 100! I'm currently behind schedule but I hope that I can still catch up and read 100 books in 2018. Also I wanna read at least one NetGalley or Edelweiss+ book every month and write a review for it here on my blog cause I find these websites really cool and I wanna support new authors. I also have a Goodreads shelf with all my current eArcs and I hope to read them all before their release date.
Now on to the reading challenges I want to participate in this year:

Monthly Key Word Challenge

The goal of this challenge is to read one book with one of the key words each month. For more information go to the host's blog: My Reader's Blog
And here are the key words:

Read the Rainbow Reading Challenge

Basically you just have to read one book with the color of the month for this challenge. Here are some details from the host: Mia Sutton. Also there is an official hashtag for this challenge: #readtherainbow2018 which I will try to use when I read the respective book of the month. And this are the colors for each month of 2018:

Are you participating in any of these challenges this year? If you are what books do you plan to read for each challenge? What reading challenges or goals do you do in 2018?
Also I will do a reading challenges update every month here on my blog. Stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment