Thursday, February 22, 2018

Duodecathon February Wrap Up

I actually wanted to do the award winning book challenge but I just wasn't in the mood for The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin and since I couldn't find any other books I wanted to read for this challenge right now I just changed it and decided to do the books with multiple points of view one. The Duodecathon overlapped with the Alphabethon and since I wanted to do both I had to find books meeting both challenges which was not that easy at first. So it was quite convenient that the Duodecathon is so flexible because you choose which challenge to do each month. Since I didn't participate in January I still have 11 challenges to complete so I will probably do two challenges in one month sometime this year. There are a few challenges that I'm unsure about so maybe I just delete one of them from my list. All in all I read 3 books for this challenge which I'm really happy about! I'm really looking forward to doing this each month.

Read 1,200 pages
Read the second book in a series
A book about a villain/antihero
A book published the year you were born
A 2018 bestseller
An award winning book
A book with multiple points of view
A book with antonyms in the title
A banned book
A book with a great first line
A "high school" book you haven't read
A book recommended by someone in the Duodecathon group

Challenges completed: 1

If you have any recommendations for "A book published the year you were born (1995)" or "A book with a great first line" please feel free to comment below. I would really appreciate it! Are you participating in Duodecathon this year? What are you planning to read for each challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment