Thursday, January 14, 2016

Top 10 Completed Series I want to read in 2016

I don't like to read incomplete series because I hate to wait for sequels. So I made a list of the top 10 completed series I absolutely want to read this year. Some of them will be complete this year so I will probably read them then. Also they are in no particular order because I hope to read them all this year. I changed it a little bit, didn't realize Talon by Julie Kagawa is going to be a longer series and I wasn't satisified with the list I made at the beginning of the year.
  1. The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan

  2. Daughter of Smoke & Bone - Laini Taylor

  3. Bloodlines - Richelle Mead

  4. Seven Realms - Cinda Williams Chima


  5. Fire & Flood - Victoria Scott

  6. Penryn & the End of Days - Susan Ee

  7. New Soul - Jodi Meadows

  8. The Lunar Chronicles - Marissa Meyer

  9. Firelight - Sophie Jordan

  10. The Sweet Series - Wendy Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment